Monday, August 20, 2012

Well I have been trying to post here and I hope I have finally gotten it down pat.

So why juicing?  I watched the documentary "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" and my best friend was juicing and doing great and I want to lose weight but be healthy.  I want to change my whole diet to a plant based one.  Especially after seeing "King Corn"  All these little things have started to add up. 

I am 38 years old and for lack of a nice term. FAT  No make up or black clothes are going to change it.  My dad is over weight and diabetic.  I do not want to be my father.  He is sick, on a ton of pain killers for his back and unhealthy.  2 days ago he asked me to bring him up cinnamon rolls (3) and a tall glass of milk.  I love my dad and I did as he asked but I know that was one more step to killing him.  I love him and I want him to be around so maybe if I can do this and get healthy I can inspire him to get healthy to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment