Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Everyone,

So I went out Saturday and I bought a juicer.  I purchased the same one used in "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it is a Breville. 
It's all new and shinny......
And third this is my at my 20 year high school reunion.  It's so funny how you can feel one way in your head and then you see a picture of yourself and you wanna crawl into a hole.  But I have to post this picture.  It/'s all about being honest with myself and hopefully inspiring my dad through all of this
 


So tonight was my first juice, Carrot and Apple.  Honestly this is a taste I am going to have to get used to.  The juicer works really well.  Bree threw in the apples and carrots and Dominic stood by watching with utter disgust on his face although he wanted to try it. 

Advice for a first juice.  Add an extra apple,  use ice and a straw, and hold your nose if necessary.  I paced up and down my drive way in an attempt to dissipate the smell.  Everyone keeps telling me I will get used to this.  On a good note, all my talk about fruits and veggies has my daughter eating a banana for a bed time snack.... That alone encourages me to keep going.





No comments:

Post a Comment